If I am already an iFIT member, do I need to make a new account on the iFIT Shop page?
If you are already an iFIT member, you will be able to log in to the iFIT Shop with your existing account. If you are not an iFIT member, you can either continue to checkout as a guest or create an account with iFIT.
What happens once I place my order?
You must provide an email address when placing your order to receive confirmation and track your order status. If you provide an email, you should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that confirms your order is being processed after it is placed. You can check your order status using the FedEx tracking number in your confirmation email.
What is your Returns & Exchanges policy?
For any questions regarding Returns & Exchanges for our products, please view our Returns & Exchanges page in the iFIT Shop.
Are your products sold in stores or only online?
All of our products are sold directly to customers through our online store only. We do not currently offer our products in any physical locations.
If you are looking for information on how to return or exchange an order from our online store, please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order.
How long will my shipment take?
If you live in the United States, then your order should arrive within 5–7 business days. For shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii, it may take 7–10 business days.
If you live outside of the United States, your order should arrive within 1–2 weeks. If you ordered a product through our rewards program, your order may take 2–4 weeks to arrive.
Can you ship products internationally?
Yes, we can ship Milestone products with the exclusion of purchasable apparel, accessories, supplements or food products to physical addresses in Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and to the following countries in Europe: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Please note that international members are responsible for paying any additional tariffs, duties, or fees associated with shipping products to their country.
What if I need to make changes to my order?
If your order is delayed, you want to cancel or change your order, or have any questions in general, you can either visit iFIT Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I subscribe to an iFIT product?
You can have your favorite iFIT products automatically delivered with Subscribe and Save. To opt in, select the “Subscribe and Save” box when adding an item to your cart and choose a 15-, 30-, or 60-day delivery frequency. By opting in, you agree to the auto-renewal charges and automatic deliveries set for your chosen delivery frequency.
I am currently subscribed to an iFIT product. How can I manage or cancel my subscription?
You can manage or cancel your subscriptions at Shop.iFIT.com/Account. Log in with your iFIT account credentials, then click on the “Subscriptions” icon on the left side of the screen. From here, you can adjust or cancel your subscription as needed.
How do I obtain a return label?
If you need to return a product, you can email us at email@example.com within 30 days of placing your order to obtain a return label.
You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the return label attached, as well as a return shipping address.
Please follow the instructions carefully when returning your product.
Carefully pack the items you are sending back. All tags, paper, accessories, and original packaging must be included. Any product that has been washed, used, or worn is subject to customer service’s discretion for return viability.
Print out your return label and place it neatly on the package. Any other shipping labels on the box should be removed or covered to prevent confusion.
Bring the package to the carrier identified on your return label.
If the return policy is followed properly, you will be refunded for the item in full once we receive your package. We do not refund shipping costs.
What do you accept for payment methods?
We accept all major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept digital gift cards, which can be redeemed in the iFIT Shop.
Do you sell gift cards?
Our iFIT Shop Gift Cards and 1-Year iFIT Family Gift Card can be found under Accessories in the iFIT Shop.
Members who complete 400 workouts will also receive a $100 gift card to the shop!
How can I be the first to hear about new discounts and promotions?
You can sign up for exclusive SMS discounts and promotions directly in the iFIT Shop. Simply locate the red button at the bottom of each page, then provide your information as prompted.
What do I do if I have more questions?
If you have any additional questions about your product, please visit iFIT Support or email us at email@example.com. You can also contact us with any questions regarding your account, how to get started with iFIT, or anything else you may need help with.
Am I able to return a supplement or food product?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for consumable products, even those that are unopened. However, if you receive a faulty product or a product that is not working as intended, we will do our best to make it right.
How should I clean my Hydration+ bottle at the end of the day?
- Remove the flavor tank cartridge. Rinse out any residual flavor until the water runs clear.
- Fill the flavor tank with water, seal with the black seal, and reinsert it into the lid.
- Remove the lid and plug the bottom of the straw with your finger.
- With the straw plugged, suck on the mouthpiece. This removes any remaining flavor inside the vessel.
- Disassemble the bottle, straw, lid, and flavor tank. Blow air into the bottom of the straw, place all components upside down, and allow them to air dry.
If you still have flavor remaining in your system at the end of the day, remove your flavor tank cartridge, rinse your straw and lid, then allow all components to air dry.
How should I clean my Hydration+ bottle at the end of the week?
- Remove the lid from the bottle.
- Follow steps 1–4 for daily cleaning.
- Remove the straw, ensure the flavor dial is turned completely clockwise, fully open the mouthpiece, and wash with warm water.
- To avoid bacterial growth, allow all pieces to dry completely before reassembly.
How can I prevent leaks in my Hydration+ bottle?
- Always close the mouthpiece completely.
- When removing the flavor tank, turn the flavor dial off (counterclockwise) and tilt the bottle forward. The flavor tank should be facing down. Wipe any flavor or water that remains once it is removed.
- Close the mouthpiece when you remove and replace your lid.
- When drinking hot beverages in the Hydration+ bottle, slowly open the mouthpiece to allow any pressure in the bottle to equalize.
My Hydration+ bottle is producing weak flavor.
- Locate the silicone seal on the top of your flavor tank. This is your duckbill valve. The liquid flavor may become sticky inside of the valve, preventing airflow.
- Remove the valve and squeeze it until it opens.
- Reinsert the valve and reassemble your Hydration+ bottle. Try drinking from the mouthpiece.
My Hydration+ bottle is not producing any flavor at all.
- Make sure your flavor tank is filled with liquid flavor.
- Turn the flavor dial off (counterclockwise) and remove the lid. Take the flavor tank out of the lid.
- With the mouthpiece open, plug the bottom of the straw with your finger.
- Suck on the mouthpiece. You shouldn’t be able to pull any air or residual liquid through the system.
- Turn the flavor dial on (clockwise) and repeat steps 3–4. You should hear and feel air moving through the system.
- Reassemble the bottle, reinsert the flavor tank, turn the flavor dial off, and drink.
- Turn the flavor dial on and enjoy!
What should I do if my Hydration+ bottle is leaking?
Try each of the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check your system for cracks or damage, especially the flavor tank.
- Ensure that the flavor tank cartridge is completely inserted.
- There may be residual water inside the cap where the flavor tank is located. Try removing the flavor tank and drying out the inside of the lid.
- Water may be sealed inside the system and can be pushed out through air bubbles in the straw. When you're not using the system, close the straw to prevent this.
- If you think your flavor tank is broken, test it by filling it with water and laying it on a paper towel for a few hours.
- If you have explored all of the troubleshooting options and are still experiencing issues, please contact iFIT Support.
How do I sync my heart rate monitor to the iFIT App?
Open the iFIT App and click the icon on the top left side. Click “Pair Device” and make sure that both your phone and heart rate monitor have both the power and Bluetooth on.
Once your watch is linked to the iFIT App, then you can start using ActivePulse™—iFIT’s patented feature that uses your heart rate to automatically adjust your workouts based on your target heart rate zone.
Do you offer a warranty for the heart rate monitor?
We want to ensure that your heart rate monitor works well and for your benefit. Therefore, we automatically include a warranty for the first 90 days of having your heart rate monitor.
Do you have wash and care instructions for iFIT Apparel?
Yes. Wash and care instructions are located on the inside lining of each product, as well as on each product page in the iFIT Shop.
How will I know which size to buy?
iFIT Apparel runs true to size, so we recommend buying your typical size.
Can you customize sizing for iFIT Apparel?
Unfortunately, we cannot customize sizing.
What do I do if I want to return or exchange my iFIT Apparel?
Please visit our Returns & Exchanges page for information on how to return or exchange your iFIT Apparel.
I accidentally ordered the wrong color and/or size. Is it too late to fix this?
If you ordered the wrong color and/or size, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make corrections to your order and get you the correct product as quickly as possible.
The product I want is out of order. When will it be in stock again and can I be notified when it is?
To stay up to date on when products are back in stock or new ones are released, we recommend subscribing for exclusive SMS updates to get the latest news on new products, special offers, educational content, and more. You can do this by following the appropriate link at the bottom of the iFIT Shop page.
Can you ship iFIT Apparel internationally?
Yes, we can ship Milestone Apparel only internationally (excludes purchasable apparel) to Mexico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and to the following countries in Europe: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
International customers: please note that you are responsible for paying any additional tariffs, duties, or fees that are associated with shipping products to your country.