iFit Nutrition Meal Plans simplify healthy eating for every lifestyle. Conquer your goals with two full weeks of nutritious meals, so you can spend more time enjoying the summertime instead of planning dinner.Each meal plan includes:
- A detailed plan outlining two full weeks of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks from the Healthy Summer Cooking cookbook
- Meals that reflect the nutritional requirements for your chosen goal
- A comprehensive shopping list
- Meal prep guidance
Lean Meal Plans:
- Are you focused on getting lean? These meal plans feature low-calorie meals that are high in protein to ensure you’re full and fueled while pursuing your goals. Choose from 1,500, 1,800, or 2,100 calories and single-person or family-based plans.
Build Meal Plans:
- Give your body the nutrients it needs to build lean muscle while you enjoy fresh, summer flavors. Each Build Meal Plan was crafted to ensure 30 percent of your caloric intake comes from protein. Choose from 2,500 or 3,000 calories and single-person or family-based plans.
Vegetarian Meal Plans:
- Whether you’re interested in trying the vegetarian lifestyle or you’re already a longtime follower, these Meal Plans simplify a meatless diet with 20 percent of your caloric intake coming from protein. Choose from 1,500, 1,800, or 2,100 calories and single-person or family-based plans.
How to pick your plan:
- Choose from the following goal tracks: Lean, Build, or Vegetarian.
- Determine if you want a single-person plan or a family plan. Family plans include weekday breakfasts, lunches, and snacks for two people and weekend meals and dinners for four people.
- Pick your optimal caloric intake based on the Calorie Track Chart.
- Download your plan and get started!